COVID-19 Salon Procedures
Added at 23:10 on 20 July 2020
Welcome to Beauty by Louise. Please read and follow the new salon procedures below.
Please carry out a Lateral Flow teat before attending your salon appointment.
If you or any member of your household has been unwell prior to your appointment please reschedule.
Patch tests for Tinting and Lash Lifting are also required to be carried out 48 Hrs prior to your appointment.
1. Arrive at your appointment time. If you are early please wait in your car until I call you. If you are running late by 15 minutes I will not be able to carry out your appointment.
If you ring the doorbell please wait until I answer. The sitting area will be out of bounds for the time being (this is my bubble area).
2. As you enter and leave you will be required to apply hand sanitiser. The bathroom is available if needed.
3. Please wear a mask, this is mandatory in an enclosed space. If you do not have one i shall supply it at an additional cost (£1)
4. I shall have required PPE on.
5. Payments are preferred by contactless or bank transfer, however cash is accepted.
6. There has been a price increase on treatments, this is due to supplier increase for stock and to cover COVID-19 costs.
7. If you have any concerns about your appontment please feel free to get in touch.
I look forward to seeing you all.